It's not just about classes, it's about encounters. Encounters with the Holy Spirit and with peers & leaders will provide exposure and practice of what you're learning in the classroom. During your 9 month intensive year at RSM, you will be strategically placed in the below Immersion opportunities as a part of your journey.
- Relationship Immersion
- Spending time 1.1 with ministers in the field and learning how to cultivate relationships with peers, leaders and make network connections.
- Department Immersion
- Learning the departments that make up the church body and how the accomplish what God has called them to. Understanding each area is critical to have a holistic outlook of the Kingdom of God.
- Leadership Immersion
- Experience leadership in action. Observing and having the opportunity to participate first hand with leaders in the Kingdom to learn to and grow.
- Monthly Labs: Taking one weekend a month that is dedicated to volunteering to learn and apply learning principles within the community.
- Homeless Ministry
- Local Sidewalk Ministry
- Hospital Ministry
- In State & Out of Country Mission Trips
- Experience revival within the US and gain exposure to different types of ministries.
- Taking revival to other countries and seeing how different cultures view and experience God.